The Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as but not limited to:
· Responsible for maintaining the restaurant including cleaning and inspecting all dishes, glassware and flatware.
· Responsible for safe and proper operation and maintenance of all kitchen equipment.
· Basic understanding of different chemical solution uses and proper labeling. Understands sanitation standards prior to prepping any food.
· Understands and aheres to all food and safety and sanitation standards.
· Adheres to Food Safety and Sanitation standards.
· Cleans and sanitizes plates, baskets, glassware, utensils, and kitchen equipment thoroughly and in a timely fashion (all need to be dry before storage).
· Communicates well with fellow teammates and managment.
· Communicates any and all safety issues management or shift leads.
· Proper hygiene and attire is required.
· Works with BOH and FOH crews to ensure a remarkably clean and sanitary environment.
· Supports, promotes, and practices all Flatbread policies and procedures.
· Assists with putting away orders as a team, proper rotation and storage of all products.
· Practices respect for others with employees, vendors, and managers.
· Completes duties or tasks that may be assigned by the manager on duty.